Grandstand

THE GHOST OF ORLAND PIRATES
“In football there are 11 players, but there is another player that makes a huge difference - and that person is called the fan.” We introduce you to a die-hard Orlando Pirates supporter, Calvin Cook. Click here to view the video.

How Do I - Learn the basics of soccer from dribbling the ball to scoring a goal

How do I run with the ball? Our experts show us how to run with a soccer ball with more control.
How do I turn with the ball? -
Manoeuvre the ball away from opponents by using this technique. Check how this is done

How do I dribble a soccer ball? - You wanna dribble the ball but feel like you got two left feet... Learn how to do this correctly with the help of our expert soccer coach and his team

How do I score a goal? - Become the ultimate goal scorer with these tips.

How do I perform a penalty kick? - Our expert and his soccer team show us how to score a penalty kick

How do I juggle a soccer ball? -
Learn how to juggle a soccer ball correctly

How do I head a ball? -
Learn how to 'head' a ball with tips from the expert


HERE'S A WAY TO SAVE FOR THE 2010 TICKETS

Finance Minister Trevor Manuel says football fans can save for their 2010 World Cup expenses - and for their future - by buying government’s Retail Bonds. Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment